Smash Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Network

Welcome to Smash Network Forums! This place is mainly about Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Come and meet new friends, battle good brawlers, and just hang out and have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Unleashed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SingNstache711
Admin
Admin
SingNstache711

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Sonic Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Unleashed   Sonic Unleashed EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 3:30 am

This game is looking pretty good from what I've seen so far. The WareSonic form has me questioning the speed of the gameplay a little (as Sonic games should obviously be fast-paced), but the normal gameplay looks pretty interesting.

Sonic's reverted back to his shorter, happier self (compared to Sonic 06) and the gameplay looks really fun. I'm interested to see how this game will end up doing. Hopefully, it will help people revive or increase their interest in Sonic games. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
OwnU
Rookie
OwnU

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Sonic Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Unleashed   Sonic Unleashed EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 11:33 am

I really think they should just cut the gimmicks like "Team Sonic Games" and "WareSonic Games." They should just go back to stuff like Sonic Adventure Battle. =/
Back to top Go down
Gigasteve
Admin
Admin
Gigasteve

Number of posts : 293

Sonic Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Unleashed   Sonic Unleashed EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 5:59 pm

I'll rent it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Balance Gym Leader
Balance Gym Leader
Jay

Number of posts : 129

Sonic Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Unleashed   Sonic Unleashed EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 6:07 pm

This game is looking great. The graphics are nice. I like how they are going back into the Genesis games with the 2D add. So far so good.

OMG, a game where Sonic actually runs fast.

The game play to Sonic The Werehog is looking like too much hack n slash. I have no problem with the Werehog himself although I see many people complaining and saying that, because of him, this game will blow. Wait until the game is released Rolling Eyes.

I agree with OwnU. Some features from Sonic Adventure 2 would be cool like Chao Garden and Multiplayer. I would still buy it even if these weren't implemented into the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jayd1080
Gigasteve
Admin
Admin
Gigasteve

Number of posts : 293

Sonic Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Unleashed   Sonic Unleashed EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 6:11 pm

I loved chao. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SingNstache711
Admin
Admin
SingNstache711

Number of posts : 221

Sonic Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Unleashed   Sonic Unleashed EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 11:37 pm

Jay wrote:
I like how they are going back into the Genesis games with the 2D add.
Yeah, that's one of the biggest thing I'm excited about. It's about time Sonic went back to his roots. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic Unleashed   Sonic Unleashed Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Unleashed
Page 1 of 1