Smash Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Network

Welcome to Smash Network Forums! This place is mainly about Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Come and meet new friends, battle good brawlers, and just hang out and have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duomin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havokk

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Duomin Empty
PostSubject: Duomin   Duomin EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:51 am

Now, I've used Olimar for a bit, he was my first main in Brawl, but I soon abandoned him for Sheik.

But I've decided to come back as a lulz type character

I use only 2 pikmin. Similiar to the Olimar who uses only 1 but why 2?

1. It allows me to d-smash with less worry it will go the wrong way
2. It makes me THINK more while using Olimar. Keeping two specific colors against certain characters. (Yellow+red for Ness, Red+purple against Snake, etc.)
3. I find it **** FUN to play like this as it provides a challenge.
4. heck no would I do this at a tournament however, or any "ranked" matches, only friendlies
5. It makes me think to use a lot more grabs and down-B SA frames. (I've lived to about 150% with just 2 pikmin)
6. IT just involves more strategy for me, sure I could use all 6 BUT WHERES THE FUN IN THAT

I find the benefits for me is simple:

Makes me use moves I would normally use less with 6 pikmin. (such as a lot more tilts)

Makes me use down-B whenever I can find the chance to because just smashing or shielding seems less safe now. (SA frames ftw?)

Makes me be very careful to not get hit, and therefore takes my full concentration and it actually makes me get hit less. (meaning when I do use 6 for ranked matches, I'll know how to be a lot more careful)

It's just funner :s

Wins: 30
Losses: 11
Back to top Go down

Duomin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Network :: Brawl Discussion :: Character Discussion :: Olimar-
Jump to: