Smash Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Network

Welcome to Smash Network Forums! This place is mainly about Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Come and meet new friends, battle good brawlers, and just hang out and have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero-The New Cocaine?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
southpaw
Rookie
southpaw

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Guitar Hero-The New Cocaine? Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero-The New Cocaine?   Guitar Hero-The New Cocaine? EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 12:34 am

Guitar Hero- The New Cocaine?

I was taking the Toronto Transit Commission(TTC) to my town center(Mall) when I saw a 10 year old child playing this Guitar Hero thingy for the DS. The child was so concentrated on the game he was yelling and screaming and doing this other s.... The child's mom took the DS away from him, and the child started hitting the mom w/ his fists while crying? Is guitar hero cocaine dressed up as a video game? Seriously...
"I must... I must comeple.... I must complete Through the Fire And Into The Flames on difficult mode or mah balls will be teh cut off!"
Back to top Go down
Gigasteve
Admin
Admin
Gigasteve

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Guitar Hero-The New Cocaine? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero-The New Cocaine?   Guitar Hero-The New Cocaine? EmptyAugust 22nd 2008, 4:46 pm

I agree...I play it everyday. However GH:WT i'll play every second. 0_0
Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero-The New Cocaine?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Smash Network :: Smash Network Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: